Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thanks to all who came to The Intro Class ... Let the Savings Begin

We had a wonderful turn out the last two evenings at our Introduction to Couponing classes. I really enjoyed meeting so many new people. I can't wait to start hearing about all of your savings! Please keep me posted, and don't hesitate to email me with any questions! 

If you or someone you know is interested in taking a Introduction to Couponing class please contact me. I would be thrilled to offer another one! 

May God bless each and everyone of you as you embark upon this new journey in your life. 

Happy Savings Ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons