Friday, March 25, 2011

Savvy Savings is on Facebook "like"

Hey guys go here and "like" Savvy Savings on facebook. Feel free to spread the word and tell your friends. I would love for all of you to start posting your savings with pictures on the Savvy Savings facebook page. What a GREAT way to encourage and inspire one another!!! Show us your savings ladies!!

I hope everyone has had a GREAT Spring Break! I know I have! I will begin updating the blog regularly again now that our break is coming to an end. Don't forget to visit my affiliates, by doing this you support Savvy Savings and my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons