Friday, March 4, 2011

Grace Chapel Church


Thank you to everyone who came to the Introduction to Couponing Class at Grace Chapel Church tonight. I had so much fun! Can you believe we had 51 women in attendance! WOW!! I hope you enjoyed yourself, and learned something new tonight.
I can’t wait to start hearing about all your savings. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email me. I look forward to seeing everyone again in April for Couponing 102!

I’ve had a few gals ask if we will do another Intro Class for those who couldn’t make it tonight. GCC would love to have another one! If this is something someone you know would like to do please email me.

Remember my sweet coupon babies, one step at a time. Enjoy the learning process! Remember learning something new and building new habits never starts out easy. The more you do it the easier it will become, I promise! If you get stuck, shoot me an email.

May god richly bless your efforts as you begin this new journey! Have fun with it! Find a friend to coupon with you, that’s always a lot of fun!

Happy Couponing Ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons