Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dillons March to Savings Game

Dillons has a game you can play everyday called March to Savings GO HERE and sign in then click on March to Savings. You can shoot a basketball once a day for the next 9 days. If you win they will automatically load your prize on to your card. I didn't win today but I have a friend who won the first time she played.

I have NO IDEA if this will happen again (let the record show) Last month when they had the race car game I never won a game but every time I went to the store and shopped it would print me $3.00 to spend in the store as if I had won! I asked the manager about it and he said that they were giving everyone $3.00 for playing the game! That meant every time I played and lost I was given $3.00. I am HOPING they will do this again. So I will play each day for the next 9 day's hoping to win and who knows, if I don't I may me pleasantly surprised again. If I find out they are doing that again I will let everyone know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons