Friday, March 4, 2011

Cellfire: Up to $3 off today

by Crystal on March 4, 2011

If you have a Kroger or Kroger affiliate store in your area, you can click here today (March 4, 2011) between 6 a.m. EST and 9 p.m. EST, and you might have a coupon available for $0.50 off or up to $3 off. Just load this coupon onto your account and it will come off automatically on your next shopping trip.
If you don’t have a Cellfire Account yet, be sure to sign up for a Cellfire Account  in order to take advantage of this promotion.

Thanks Money Saving Mom

I just loaded a .50 cent coupon off any purchase! I LOVE FREE MONEY!! Get it before it's gone gals! You do have to put your cell phone number in. I have never had an issue, they have never text me or charged me, and I have had it for a year now. So no worries ladies! It's well worth having the account! You can also get IP's there as well! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons