Friday, March 4, 2011

Sunday 3-6-11 Coupon Preview

Click here  to preview  what will be in this Sunday's paper. Remember sometimes it can vary by region a little and by papers. For example: Some of the coupons you see may only be in News Leader or the Kansas City Star and some may be in both. It gives you a good idea though! This week there will be 2 inserts in both papers Red Plum and Smart Source. When I get a chance today I will preview them myself and let you know how many papers I will buy. Remember, you can purchase The Sunday News Leader at Walgreens each week for $.99 cents! I have been told you can purchase The Kansas City Star for $1.00 at The Dollar Tree across from the South side Walmart. Be warned, I have been told they sell out within minutes so if you want it you need to be there when they open at 10:00 am. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons