Friday, April 1, 2011

Stacking e-Coupons at Dillons IMPORTANT NEWS

As of April 4, 2011 
 Dillons will NO LONGER allow customers to stack e-coupons and manufacturer coupons. I talked to my store manager today to confirm this. As sad as I am I still believe there will be TONS of great savings to be had at Dillons. Dillons has always been coupon friendly and I believe they will remain true to that. You will still be able to use e-coupons and manufacturer coupons, just not in conjunction with one another. 

I also had an opportunity to talk to the manager about what’s going on with Kroger in Texas. This was her response: “Dillons has no intention of removing double coupons at this time, of course this could change at some point, but as for now, they see no changes in the near future.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons