Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Sunday: Updates and Information

Happy Sunday!

I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday and enjoying this beautiful day! Feel free to post any GREAT deals you come across on the facebook page. Upload your pictures as well, it helps us see what's out there! I will try to blog some tomorrow but I do teach on Monday and Wednesday so sometimes it's hard to do. I'll keep my eye out though for any great deals for you!

Please feel free to post any questions you have for me on the Savvy Savings Facebook page. This will not only help me but will also help someone else who may have the same question. Of course, you're still always welcome to email me too.

There is a church in Springfield collecting  nonpershiable  food and goods. This church has been challenged to collect 500 pounds of food/goods. If you would like to donate anything from your stockpile or anything you will not use to this church please contact:

 J.R. Gann (pastor and friend of mine =) at

Webster  Park Baptist Church.
1513 North Old Orchard Avenue
Springfield, MO 65803-5235
(417) 869-7443

These goods will be given out to needy families within our community. =)

Upcoming Classes Open to the Public:

Grace Chapel Church

Introduction to Couponing
Wednesday, May 4, 2011 7:00-8:30
$5.00 Childcare Provided
Registration Required

 Couponing 102 CVS/Walgreens/Target
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 7:00-8:30
$5.00 Childcare Provided
Registration Required

Email: shannon_yarnell@yahoo.com

****I do teach private classes as well, if this is something you are interested in please contact me for information.

Have a GREAT week!

Shannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons