Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm still here! I promise!

I am so sorry I haven't been able to update the blog that often this week! Things have been very busy around the Yarnell home! We have 2 baby squirrels we recede and that is consuming a lot of time! However, it's a lot of fun! I will get some pictures of them posted. I will continue to try to post any good deals or coupons I come across this week. I hope your all having a great week and saving TONS of money!

I want to encourage you that even though Dillons will not allow you to stack anymore you can still save TONS!! I went last night and just used paper coupons and was able to get $50.00 in groceries for $20.00!! I didn't use any e-coupons. So don't be discouraged there are many wonderful deals to be had! CVS and Walgreens also have some really good sales going on this week that you can stack with store and manufacturer coupons! I have those listed on the blog from earlier this week. Check it out!

Happy Savings!

Shannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons