Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blog Changes

Hello Everyone, Happy Saturday! 

I just want to let everyone know that I am making some changes to my blog. As most of you know this is all very foreign for me so PLEASE bare with me. Feel free to give me feedback as I mess around with it. I know the way I set it up initially was very hard to read. If it hurt my eyes I KNOW it hurt your eyes! I'm not sure what the end result will be but I plan on having fun with it as I figure it out. I really would like your input on this. You guys are the ones who use this blog so feel free to post any ideas you have that you think would help me in this process. Just post them in the comment box. I really appreciate all the support you guys give me and for your patience and loyalty as i learn. You guys rock! 

I look forward to your feedback friends! 

Shannon 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons