Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Tuesday

Hi guys! I'm hosting a History Banquet for 170 tonight so I won't be doing much updating today. The end of the school year is probably my busiest time of the yea. Pray for my little ones tonight at the banquet. They have worked very hard and will get up and recite a speech all on their own. That's a very large group of people to speak in from of but I know they will do AWESOME!!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who support my blog even when I'm not regularly updating it due to the other commitments in my life. Your support means so much to me!

 I hope you guys have saved TONS this week and snagged a great deal! I did! Operation games for $2.00 each and Colgate Total Toothpaste that I made $.50 cents off.  Fresh Pineapple for $.99 cents! These are all things I plan to donate =) Well, not the pineapple, I plan to eat that and freeze some for smoothies.

Continue to keep the Savvy Savings ministry in your prayers. I have been approached about several different opportunities for this ministry in the last 2 weeks. I really need God's direction at this point. I will not make any decisions until I have it. They're all very exciting opportunities but I want this to be what God wants it to be. God is the one that dropped this ministry into my lap and HE knows what he wants from it and what direction I am suppose to pursue. It is so exciting to me to see all that God has already done through so many lives and so many churches.  I am honored to be apart of it and want to continue to glorify HIM in all I do through this ministry. Pray with me friends for His guidance and wisdom. And if he tells you anything email me … bahahaha (you know me, I can't be serious for to long) hehehe

Have a wonderful and Fantastic day!

Blessings,
Shannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons