Monday, June 20, 2011

URGENT: Changes to Dillons Coupon Policy Please Read

As of June 1, 2011 Dillons changed their coupon policy to the following:

1. Each store manager has the right to accept/refuse/decline/ limit the amount of coupons a patron uses
2. Dillons will NO LONGER accept expired coupons
3. Dillons will continue to double coupons up to $1.00 and NO LONGER double the following coupons: Mailers for Dillons or Kroger, Catalina's, E-Coupons, Any coupon that would make an item FREE
4. You MAY stack a "store coupon" along with an e-coupon or manufacturer coupon.
5. You MAY NOT stack a manufacturer coupon with an e-coupon

You can find the new policy on DillonsWebsite or in your local store at the service desk.


I talked with the manager at my Dillons and he said this came down from the corporate office.  As most of you know there has been a HUGE influx of new couponeres and Dillons is a business who is there to make money so some of these changes make a lot of sense.The manager expressed that some of this was done to stop the "abuse" of coupon use. They will NO LONGER allow someone to come in and use 2 cases worth of coupons to buy 2 cases worth of products. (this was the example he gave me) They are stopping the "shelf clearing". I don't know about you but I really appreciate that!

DO NOT let this discourage you from couponing. Dillons still has incredible sales and will still double up to $1.00 (other than the ones I listed above) Remember when they stopped stacking e-coupons and all of us thought we wouldn't save as much money? I don't know about you but I still do awesome at Dillons even without e-coupon stacking. I believe God honors us as we try to be good stewards of what He has given us. He see's all the hard work we put into spending our money wisely and I promise you He WILL honor that through our savings! My household budget is living proof of that! If you have any questions or see that I missed something feel free to comment under this post. The information I just posted came straight from the manager of East Sunshine Dillons.

Happy Continued Savings and Blessings!

Shannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons