Thursday, June 30, 2011

Savvy Savings: New Look and New Name Coming Soon

Hello there wonderful readers!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Savvy Savings will have a new look and new name coming very soon. I can't wait to share it with everyone! God is doing amazing things with, and through this ministry.  I am not one to normally ever be secretive but because there are a few things still in the works and things that seem to be changing daily I don't want to release incorrect information. I will keep everyone posted. I think your all going to LOVE the things that are coming. Please continue to keep this ministry in your prayers. If you have any questions feel free to comment below this post or email me.

Thank you all so much for all for the support you give this ministry!

Blessings,
Shannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons