Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wahoo! School Has Started!

I just wanted to apologize to everyone about the "lack' of blog updates this week. We have started back to school this week so things have been CRAZY!! 


As most of you know it takes at least a week or two to get back in the swing of things! 

I am officially a mom of a "high school" and "junior high" student and due to the nature of going to school part-time and homeschooling part-time, along with me teaching part-time Kindergarten it has just been NUTS!! Good nuts, but never the less nuts! 

Today I got to read Beowulf, The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, taught place value, learned about the history of science and the science of the atom, along with the importance of making and setting long and short term goals, amongst many other things. It was quite a day! A really fun day! I am always amazed at how much I learn from schooling my kids! 

This year I have decided to partner with a friend and on our homeschool days. We will tag team and school all the children together! We had our first day today and it went AWESOME!! We couldn't of asked for a better first day! 

Our high school kids are totally independent so that helps a lot! 

The point to all this was, I am sorry I haven't been blogging this week! I will be very hit and miss this week as i get my family back into a "fall schedule." I plan to return to "normal" next week. 

I will post the Dillons deals for you tomorrow, along with all the drug store deals and Sunday Coupon preview this Saturday. 

I hope everyone is having a SUPER week! If you have a great deal to share please share it on our facbook page! 

Thanks you so much for your grace and understanding this week as I pour into my family! 

Blessings! 

Shannon 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons