Saturday, August 13, 2011

Redeemed Books and Music Springfield, MO

Redeemed Books and Music is having a 40% off sale this month!

This sale is off everything in the store for the month of August.

I was able to buy a book I've REALLY wanted for only $4.00 and it was like new!!

Hint Hint: This is also a great way to purchase homeschool books at a deeply discounted rate! 

You can go here to run a search if there is a specific book your looking for. That's what I do!

If they have it in stock I actually call the store and have them pull it so I can just run in and grab i(this is when i'm in a hurry) When I have "time" I LOVE going in and looking! I always find TONS of "treasures" for almost nothing.


The store only runs this promotion a couple times a year so I thought it was worth taking the time to "blog" about!


Happy Shopping!

 Shannon





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons