Thursday, July 7, 2011

LeadHer Radio Link: Guest Shannon Yarnell

As most of you know I was recently asked to be a guest on LeadHer radio and share what's happening in my journey with Savvy Savings. It was a lot of fun, and I felt very honored to get to share the story of what God's doing in this ministry with women not only here in my community but with women around the world. I know there were several of you who missed the show earlier today when it was live and have asked if I could provide a link. I'm honored too! 

Please feel free to share it with your friends and family! 

If you have any questions please feel free to comment in the box below.  

Here it is: LeadHer Radio Link


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons